Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Whats Hot at Sorbile - June 2011

As a part of coming up with blogging ideas, and keeping track of my sales, I thought it might be fun to do a bit of blogging about what's going up in popularity at Sorbile.com. Down the road, I also hope to highlight designs that aren't doing well. That way we can learn together about what sells and what doesn't.

Though until Sorbile becomes as popular as I know it will, we'll just stick with what's popular for right now.

So what's hot this June?

You might not believe it with all the designs available, but the most popular section in Sorbile is the line of Stubborn Husband designs. Most of which are jokes and silly drawings that cover men's t-shirts, women's clothing and various little nick knacks.

I actually started Stubborn husband as an idea for a domain name (www.stubbornhusband.com), as I really love getting into the domain name game. And in order to showcase the usefulness of this domain name, I wrote a hub about it at http://hubpages.com/hub/Business-Idea-6-Stubborn-Husband

One of my ideas for how to use this domain name, would be to come up with simple t-shirt designs that could give every man and woman a good life when it comes to some of the intricacies of marriage. Particularly when it comes to having a stubborn male counterpart, or being that stubborn husband yourself!


Amazingly, this simple idea has blossomed into quite a successful Sorbile, and I'm pretty proud of it so far. Recently, there has been an upswing in one particular Stubborn Husband design that simply says:

       "You may be smart, beautiful
             and able to give birth..     
       But I can open all my own jars!"

So I'm officially making this June 2011's Hot Design for Sorbile!


Feel free to browse the rest of the Stubborn Husband selection here:


http://www.cafepress.com/Sorbile/7808812

No comments:

Post a Comment