Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Something Old and Something New

In the midst of enjoying my adventures in blogging, I thought it would be fun to go over some of my favorite designs. For now, we'll stick with just two. The first is my newest design and the second is an older one that I used to start out with on Sorbile.

The first design I want to showcase, is my newest design. It's going in the Ron Paul section of sorbile and is my way of showing support for what Ron Paul had to say at the recent republican debate in New Hampshire.

Though the media and beaurocrats are determined to downplay his popularity and wisdom, there are many out there who are already up-playing his most memorable statement during the debate:

"I am the Commander and Chief, I'll tell the Generals what to do, not the other way around." (paraphrased a bit)

If you were watching the live debate as I was, you'll notice that RP's commander and chief statement really got the audience going, and until someone corrects me, I feel he got the loudest of all his 11 rounds of applause during that moment. It was definitely a moment when his campaign shinned. So I created this design for those that agree - while it's all well and good to consider what our war generals have to say about pulling out of eastern battles, it is up to the commander and chief to make the final decision. Ron Paul is the only candidate that wants what American voters want - No More War!

You can get this RP design (and others) on any tee shirt at http://www.cafepress.com/Sorbile/7821230



The next design is one that found itself among the very first designs that I ever posting on Sorbile.

It's called "Conserve Energy" and features a light bulb with a hemp leaf as the filament.

I really like this design because it fills a practical statement, but also includes plenty of humor. You could wear this design to show your support for legalizing industrial hemp, which can help our energy and commerce sectors immensely, as well as helping to save our great mother earth.

Another focus on this interesting yet simple design is that we all know that particular strains of cannabis can definitely leave you in "conservative" mode when it comes to your energy level. So why not chillax and show the world you know how to "conserve energy" like the pro's. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment